Trends in Marketing Magazine
An Affordable Source for Advertising Your Small and Medium Businesses
12 Reasons why Advertising in Trends in Marketing Could Benefit your Business
• $50 a month for a quarter page ad in the magazine – size must be 3.5” x 4.625”
• Sidebar advertising on the Trends in Marketing website is $100 a month or $50 when you place an ad in the magazine. Web ad size is 300px x 250px
• Our digital magazine is published monthly and shared on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
• We offer the opportunity to be a contributing author in your area of expertise with a byline that links back to your website with your article title and name added to the front of the magazine cover (the publisher reserves the right to edit or reject any article submitted for publication)
• Trends in Marketing Magazine website maintains an archive of all our issues that you can direct your readers to at any time
• You can promote your articles via the Trends in Marketing website in your own social media sites
• The Trends in Marketing website is search engine optimized so it (along with your ad) will be easily found
• Readers of your article or ad can click to your website and you can add your article to your own blog on your website (with a disclaimer that says “Originally Published in Trends in Marketing Magazine” and with a link to our website)
• Readers have an opportunity to explore your business and services, as well as a way to get to know you better
• You can easily email your articles in the magazine to other businesses or friends.
• As we promote Trends in Marketing Magazine, your business will also be promoted when you advertise with us.
• As you share Trends in Marketing Magazine with your social networks your business is automatically promoted without hard selling.
Content marketing is a great way to promote your business without turning your customers off by endlessly hard selling your products. Today marketing is relationship oriented and buyers want to get to know you better before they trust you with their hard earned money. Learn how to develop relationships with your target market so they will see you as a trusted resource when they need what you sell.